We are an educational software company looking for a part-time person to support our reading programs valley-wide.
The ideal candidate would have:
- Participated in Reading First program (coach or teacher)
- At least 3 years experience teaching reading
- Experience with guided reading practices
- Experience with the administration of reading assessments (DRA, Fountas & Pinnell, TPRI, DIBELS, etc.)
- 15-20 hours a week
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Modeling small group instruction and remediation using embedded software tools
- Understanding and using assessment data to target students for intervention
- Supporting teachers with other software services
- Act as liaison between district personnel and corporate to ensure seamless communication
- Train district personnel as needed
- Attend conferences and training sessions as needed
Candidate must be willing to travel throughout ESC01 valley-wide.
Please submit resume for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers